Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Not Confused Anymore

Well, Mr. Wonderful is not so wonderful anymore. I was a fool once again, but NO more. I can't get suckered in every time he thinks it's ok to start things up like nothing happened.

He put it out there that he possibility wanted more and so when I ask him about it do I get an answer? Of course not!! I just wanted to know either way if we were on the same page or if I totally misread what he said those two nights we talked. I'm not stupid in what he said. He was recindling the past and starting up a possible new future with us.

I guess that's all it was - it was all talk. I can't tempt myself into talking with him anymore. I'm sure in a few months we will talk again - it seems to be the pattern with us, but if it does happen again I'll be sure to put my foot down and not let it get too far.

At one time we could have been really great together, but that time was a LONG time ago and that ship has sailed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi found this link off one of the comments you left on A's blog. Just wanted to say hi.